Below you’ll find your free resources to use with children during Lent, Holy Week, and Easter this year. As we are so unsure of when our school doors will re-open or when congregations will present for celebrations of Mass, We have prepared the resources to be used at home, in school (remote learning), or in the parish (online). All of the resources are in black and white for ease of printing.
We invite parents and guardians to pray with their children during these sacred days and to join in prayer, from their homes, when Mass, and other ceremonies during Holy Week, is being held in your local parish online or being celebrated on TV. We also invite teachers, pastoral workers, priests and religious, lay ministers, and others to share these resources as widely as possible and to participate with your own families too!
To help children and their families, our resources include:
▪ a prayer service for Ash Wednesday (17th February), which marks the beginning of Lent
▪ a Lenten Calendar of Kindness with activities to carry out each day
▪ prayers and actions to do with their families during Holy Week
▪ a prayer service for Easter Sunday (4th April)
▪ our Easter colouring competition for children
Simply click on the images below to view or download the resources!